Project: Frozen Project: Frozen

Pretty Good

It's a great song. You did well on it. I find it funny though that it has a similar bassline and structure to CornAndBeans' {Frozen} lol. Anyways, good job, I enjoyed listening to the song, keep up the good work.

Karco - Time For Morning Karco - Time For Morning

Cool

Congrats on best of the week. It's got a nice sound to it, with a good speed. The "empty" section was actually a really cool part of the song, even without lyrics.

Karco responds:

Thanks ShirkDeio, glad you liked it. :)

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

This song made that game

This is great! I love it!

Good rhythm, good drums, good tune, but above all, nice lyrics :D

Reachground responds:

You got it all right.

thanks!

Overture - Mjattie Overture - Mjattie

Good Song

The Good
- Good composition
- Nice drums in the middle

The Bad
- Too much repetition, gets boring
- Some of the instruments are low-quality and make it sound lame in some parts

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

I just discovered this song!

The other day I was playing all my downloaded music from the Audio Portal. When this song came on, I was totally loving it. I had heard it before, but for some reason the other day it was all new. I have listened to it several times over the last couple days (but I'm stopping now so I don't get tired of it ;D) and I've got to say that this is great stuff.

Can't wait to hear more. Your compositions are the best!

*Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs *Darkest Shadow* / ZeRo BaSs

So much energy!

Keep your music coming, it makes me want to bust out StepMania with the Dance Pads and dance! Every song you make has so much energy, very very nice!!

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Sure! Thanks!!

Karco - Apology (Trance Remix) Karco - Apology (Trance Remix)

Nice :D

I'm typing this review as I hear the song, so here goes :D

The intro is pretty repetitive, just a kick and a hihat (before :25)

At :58, I'm starting to get tired of the bass...

There it is, I like this part (past 1:15). A heroic theme, almost. Good rhythm with the piano, it sounds great.

Whoa, is the piano reversed? As it plays with the kick and hihat! There is the beauty of the piano with the trance instruments, I love it.

Well, overall, I thought it was good, though too repetitive. There were good parts to it, like just after 1:15, and later on at 3:40 when the piano came together with the trance. Good luck with your next project(s)!

Karco responds:

For diversity, copy-pasting two comments from the previous response...

- I needed to leave myself somewhere to go, and I don't think starting right off with the bass would have been as good of an idea. Oh well. :)

- I haven't been giving myself grief over diversity lately... I kinda lost all of my will to make music a while back and the only way to finish anything is to give myself a break here and there. My standards have been a bit lower since it happened... funny thing is, my stuff since then sounds better to me than the stuff I've made before it happened. o_O

It's actually old composition. :P Glad you like it. :D

It's not reversed, it's sidechained, ducking under the kick. And yep, it's one of my favorite qualities of this song, too. :D

Well, glad you liked it. Thanks for the review! :)

Hanging On Remix Hanging On Remix

You didn't credit the original author...

Nice remix, but I don't like that you didn't give credit to the original author of the song, Blake Reary (www.myspace.com/blakereary). Anyways, good job, I liked your version better than his (he used this weird, bad-sounding hit at the beginning).

Lova-Gurl responds:

oh i didn't my bad i meant to

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

Funny

I liked it. I think it would be nice if you vocoded it, like the original.

I personally would prefer "butt," "bottom," or even "rear" instead of what you have now (paragraph 4 line 3 word 6).

Anyways, nice parody. Hope to hear a vocoded version, but whatever :D

sonicmega responds:

Some people might be a little "iffed" at my using of the word ass instead of a more discreet word, but I used it purely in the sense of making a complete connection between the parody and Newgrounds; most flaming that occurs does not happen in a "mild" matter, but a full blown flame-fest, and so the stronger word carried more of the connotation with it.

Thanks for your review!

[Kriz] - Aerox [Kriz] - Aerox

Great

Great song! It's got a nice beat to it, and doesn't leave the listener bored with repetitiveness. Keep up the good work!

BTW, did you buy FL? What instruments did you use? I'm looking for some good plug-ins (hoping for free, but those are hard to come by).

Also, mind reviewing my latest track (also made with FL -- I bought the Producer Edition)?