There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Finally! Thank You!

I've been eagerly watching for this ever since the tragedy in Step 4. The ending was just as I expected, and it was done quite well. I like how all the characters came together to help the two reunite.

Good job, 5/5, 10/10.

KH: My Sanctuary KH: My Sanctuary

I enjoyed it

The sprites were done decently, but the drawn parts were excellent. I hope to see more good stuff soon!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Oh Man

What a great beginning to a series. My only regret is that I know it will take a long time to get any resolution, knowing how long it took just to get this far.

Regardless of how long I have to wait, that was incredible, and well-deserving of anything it is awarded. Great job with that.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Breathtaking

I am absolutely glued to the screen, hanging on the edge of my seat to see what happens. This is incredible, I am amazed at how good this is. This is just as good as any movie I've seen about this (WW III, etc.).

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Stunning Animation and Effects

Incredible design, amazing animation. The plot is very intriguing, and the skill with which it is introduced is simply breathtaking. I can't wait to watch more.

Dreams. Dreams.

lol

so funny, all the confusion at the end. completely pointless, I loved it

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Ouch

Another great animation. It was a little slower than the others, and as you said, more serious, but still good. It was a little choppy for me at some points, though--like it was lagging, maybe?

Anyways, enjoyed it and can't wait to see what happens in the last episode. Ideally for me, it would be 10 minutes long, the first half being serious and the second half being light-hearted and happy, like the first three were. But that would take forever =p

Keep up the great work!

Strawberry 2095 Strawberry 2095

XD - So funny

Hilarious video. SBC in love with a digital alarm clock =p

Nice work!

Gravity Collab Gravity Collab

Cool

Glad you liked my music enough to use it for the menu! Good flash :)

stickid responds:

I can honestly say that I like your song a lot!
I listened to it over and over and over again while making it, I seriously did.

Your song has a cool, smooth feel to it. I love it.

Samson the Foolish Samson the Foolish

Like it

It was good, I'm glad someone used a Biblical story in a Flash animation. Praise God.

Some of the story you changed a bit, and a couple times it just seemed flippant, but pretty good nonetheless.