Hairball Hairball

Pretty good

Pretty good game, decent graphics, good coding. Essentially "Ball Revamped" with more of a theme and less effects, as far as I'm concerned.

Funny to have a game where you control a hairball, though =p

Keep up the good work!

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Another great Shift

Incredible game, I loved it just as much as the other two. This one is a bit better, but mostly the same as Shift 2. Except Mel Gibson @.@ Why did you pick him to be the hidden character?

4 Trivia 4 Trivia

Trivia is good, art is not so good, and a glitch

Good game. The trivia is good and the scripting is pretty good as well. However, the art wasn't so good (the font wasn't good, white backgrounds with black text isn't good, there was a lack of animation). The glitch I found is that the music overlaps itself and plays two instances of the song at the same time if you go back to the main menu.

My suggestion would be to work on the art, add some animation (even just making the pieces animate to the correct space instead of appearing there), and fix that glitch.

:D

IguaniusTheAlmighty responds:

Okay, thanks!

Epsilon Epsilon

Nice!

At first I thought, "this is a rip-off of portal." Then, I realized that it's not. While it uses portals, it adds so many other original aspects to the game. On top of that, it has a sleek, polished look. Good job! 5/5, 10/10, and favorited!

Magic Crystal Ball Magic Crystal Ball

Clever

At first, I was stumped, but I figured out how it knew the correct image. Very clever, I may use that logic myself sometime.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Game was alright...the song made this though

Great game, loved the final boss. But the thing that made this was the ending music.

Collectors Collectors

Nice Game

Nice game, thanks for the mention in the credits :D

Good luck on your next game!

Ryan094 responds:

Thanks, and hopefully, whatever my next game will be. Will be a lot better.

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Well Done

The game was very well done, good coding, good graphics, good everything.

The subject matter was somewhat questionable to me, but the point of the game couldn't have been expressed AND not offended anybody--you kept it as non-offensive as possible, and for that I commend you.

Basics of Walking Cycles Basics of Walking Cycles

Finally!

I can't believe it only took a four-step (lol step) process to make something that I had failed at making for the past year. Good job, thanks so much, and good luck with your future flashes! God bless you!

PinkSkull responds:

Thanks, figuring this out really took away my fear of walking cycles :)

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Slightly Disappointing, but still 10/10

Excellent game. I didn't find any bugs in the scripting, and the graphics were great. The game was well-done, and re-created the Paladin series in game format. Good job!

Unfortunately, I was disappointed. I did like the cheats (I only unlocked Pico, Blockhead, and Jay Leno), but I had wished that there would be extra storyline from that of the actual Paladin series--the game was simply the series in game format, no extras. However, good game, good job :). Any chance of Paladin 2? (series 2 or game 2, extra storyline?)