There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Finally! Thank You!

I've been eagerly watching for this ever since the tragedy in Step 4. The ending was just as I expected, and it was done quite well. I like how all the characters came together to help the two reunite.

Good job, 5/5, 10/10.

KH: My Sanctuary KH: My Sanctuary

I enjoyed it

The sprites were done decently, but the drawn parts were excellent. I hope to see more good stuff soon!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Oh Man

What a great beginning to a series. My only regret is that I know it will take a long time to get any resolution, knowing how long it took just to get this far.

Regardless of how long I have to wait, that was incredible, and well-deserving of anything it is awarded. Great job with that.

Hairball Hairball

Pretty good

Pretty good game, decent graphics, good coding. Essentially "Ball Revamped" with more of a theme and less effects, as far as I'm concerned.

Funny to have a game where you control a hairball, though =p

Keep up the good work!

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Another great Shift

Incredible game, I loved it just as much as the other two. This one is a bit better, but mostly the same as Shift 2. Except Mel Gibson @.@ Why did you pick him to be the hidden character?

4 Trivia 4 Trivia

Trivia is good, art is not so good, and a glitch

Good game. The trivia is good and the scripting is pretty good as well. However, the art wasn't so good (the font wasn't good, white backgrounds with black text isn't good, there was a lack of animation). The glitch I found is that the music overlaps itself and plays two instances of the song at the same time if you go back to the main menu.

My suggestion would be to work on the art, add some animation (even just making the pieces animate to the correct space instead of appearing there), and fix that glitch.

:D

IguaniusTheAlmighty responds:

Okay, thanks!

Project: Frozen Project: Frozen

Pretty Good

It's a great song. You did well on it. I find it funny though that it has a similar bassline and structure to CornAndBeans' {Frozen} lol. Anyways, good job, I enjoyed listening to the song, keep up the good work.

Karco - Time For Morning Karco - Time For Morning

Cool

Congrats on best of the week. It's got a nice sound to it, with a good speed. The "empty" section was actually a really cool part of the song, even without lyrics.

Karco responds:

Thanks ShirkDeio, glad you liked it. :)

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

This song made that game

This is great! I love it!

Good rhythm, good drums, good tune, but above all, nice lyrics :D

Reachground responds: